Personal Data Processing Policy
1. INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
This document informs you about your rights concerning the processing of your personal data by the controller: VERMONT Holding a.s., Pohořelec 114/22,118 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic, registered under B 18784 in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, IN: 29142857, TIN: CZ29142857.
We would like to recommend that you carefully read this information. We did our best to make it as understandable as possible. However, if you are still not sure about some term or sentence, we will be happy to explain it to you.
1. Who processes your personal data?
VERMONT Holding a.s., Pohořelec 114/22,118 00 Prague 1, Czech Republic, registered under B 18784 in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, IN: 29142857, TIN: CZ29142857, is the personal data controller, i.e. the entity that determines purposes and means and decides about the processing of your personal data for the aforesaid purpose.
You can also contact us through the following personal data protection officer who we appointed: Martin Trávníček, MBA email: email@example.com.
2. How and why are your personal data processed?
We process personal data in compliance with applicable legal regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Personal Data Processing Act.
We process your personal data in order to exercise our and your rights and fulfill our and your obligations [as an employer and employee / concerning the services provided].
We process all of your personal data for the aforesaid purposes based on your consent to personal data processing granted below.
We process your personal data for the given purpose at least for three years.
No automated decision-making or profiling occurs during the processing of your personal data.
3. Which of your personal data do we process?
We process only personal data obtained directly from you. We collect the following personal data:
We process the following personal data from contact forms on our website as well as personal data from a job applicant’s CV:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- CV (a job applicant’s CV)
An inquiry/order in our e-shops: name, e-mail, invoicing address, mailing address and, as the case may be, a firm’s name, IN and TIN.
For the purposes of direct marketing (in particular the mailing of commercial communications and newsletters).
You provide us with your personal data based on your consent for the purposes specified by you.
4. How do we protect your personal data?
You can be sure that we handle your personal data with due care and in compliance with effective legal regulations. We protect your personal data as much as possible, using topnotch available technical means.
5. To whom do we provide your personal data and why?
We forward your personal data only to the aforesaid processor in order to process your personal data for the aforesaid purpose.
6. What are your rights with respect to your personal data?
You can claim the following rights with respect to your personal data that we process with the controller:
- The right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed and the right of access to your personal that that we process;
- The right to rectification or completion of your personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to erasure and the right to restriction of the processing of your personal data, provided that the requirements stipulated by law are met;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to transmission of your personal data to another controller.
You can claim your rights specified in this information memorandum in writing with the personal data protection officer. Since we process your personal data for this purpose based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. In the case that you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes legal regulations, you have the right to file a complaint with the following supervisory authority:
Office for the Protection of Personal Data
IN: 708 37 627
Registered office: Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7
Vermont Holding a.s. team